Wisconsin Criminal Defense Attorney
Protecting Your Constitutional Rights
Remember that you have the right to speak to an attorney before making statements to anyone about your arrest.
Since 1982, Wisconsin families have counted on the Thorson Law Office to help them through life's challenges. Much of our law practice focuses on criminal defense. With 25 years of trial experience in Wisconsin and federal criminal courts, attorney Robert Thorson represents people throughout the Chippewa Valley and surrounding areas in misdemeanor and felony criminal defense, juvenile defense, and traffic courts.
Contact our Chippewa Falls law office at (715) 861-6693 to schedule an initial consultation. We are proud to serve Wisconsin individuals and families in Eau Claire County, Chippewa County, Dunn County, Barron County, Rusk County, Taylor County, and Clark County.
Defense attorney Bob Thorson wants to help you-regardless of what you did or did not do. What matters to him is the defense of your constitutional rights, and whether the state can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you committed a crime. We provide legal representation for people facing a wide range of criminal charges in Wisconsin and federal criminal courts, including:
- Domestic violence and disorderly conduct
- Theft crimes, shoplifting, bad checks, and possession of stolen property, and federal property and white collar crimes such as embezzlement and forgery
- Drug charges from simple drug possession to narcotics trafficking. Did the police violate your constitutional protection against unlawful search and seizure? Did you unlawfully have your property confiscated?
- Sexual offenses from indecent exposure to aggravated sexual assault
- Drunk driving or operating a vehicle while under the influence of drugs. Were there grounds for the police to lawfully stop of your vehicle? If the stop was illegal, any evidence against you may be inadmissible.
- Traffic violations and speeding tickets
- Defense of juvenile crimes, juvenile delinquency, and JIPS petitions ("Juvenile in Need of Protection or Services")
Attorney Thorson will work hard to get your case dismissed if there is not enough evidence to convict you. If a dismissal is not possible, he will negotiate with the prosecutor to reduce the charges or punishment. Contact Attorney Thorson immediately to begin building your defense today.
Our office is also able to help with drafting wills, with probate services after the death of a loved one, and with residential real estate law. We do so as a service to our many valued clients who, after working with us on a criminal matter, want to work with our firm to resolve other family legal matters.
When you find a law firm you trust to provide you with quality legal services, why would you want to look elsewhere? For an increasing number of legal issues, you don't need to. You can call on the Thorson Law Office for help.