Welcome To The Thorson Law Office
Since 1982, Wisconsin families have counted on the Thorson Law Office to help them through life’s challenges. Much of our law practice focuses on criminal defense. With 25 years of trial experience in Wisconsin and federal criminal courts, attorney Robert Thorson represents people throughout the Chippewa Valley and surrounding areas in misdemeanor and felony criminal defense, juvenile defense, and traffic courts.
Contact our Chippewa Falls law office at (715) 861-6693 to schedule an initial consultation. We are proud to serve Wisconsin individuals and families in Eau Claire County, Chippewa County, Dunn County, Barron County, Rusk County, Taylor County, and Clark County.
A Comprehensive Criminal Defense Practice
Defense attorney Bob Thorson wants to help you — regardless of what you did or did not do. What matters to him is the defense of your constitutional rights, and whether the state can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you committed a crime.
We provide legal representation for people facing a wide range of criminal charges in Wisconsin and federal criminal courts, including:
- Domestic violence and disorderly conduct
- Theft crimes, shoplifting, bad checks, and possession of stolen property, and federal property and white collar crimes such as embezzlement and forgery
- Drug charges from simple drug possession to narcotics trafficking. Did the police violate your constitutional protection against unlawful search and seizure? Did you unlawfully have your property confiscated?
- Sexual offenses from indecent exposure to aggravated sexual assault
- Drunk driving or operating a vehicle while under the influence of drugs. Were there grounds for the police to lawfully stop your vehicle? If the stop was illegal, any evidence against you may be inadmissible.
- Traffic violations and speeding tickets
- Defense of juvenile crimes, juvenile delinquency, and JIPS petitions (“Juvenile in Need of Protection or Services”)